RCRC Household Survey Round 3 (RCHS-III)
Methodology and Coverage
- Data collection period – 12th December to 05th January 2021
- 5 Villages per Block;
- 2 Blocks per district;
- 100 respondents per Block,
- every 5th household, all hamlets
- Survey Instrument – Survey CTO
- Coverage of all socio-economic groups
- Through 43 RCRC Coalition Members (CSOs) in different states
- 11 states, 64 districts, 128 blocks (May round 9 states, August Round 11 states)
- Total Sample Size: 11,766 respondents covered in this round which was 17,032 in Second round and 11,380 in the first round.
RCRC Research round 3: Respondents
- 11,766 respondents covered in this round which was 17,032 in Second round and 11,380 in the first round.
- 45% of the households covered in Round 1 repeated in Round 2 and 40% in the Round 3.
- Telangana included in the present round, Meghalaya could not be covered.
Leave a Reply